Site Superintendent – Site Division
Rutherford Contracting Ltd. is actively seeking an experienced Site Superintendent for our Site Development division. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Site Superintendent is responsible for overseeing all on site construction activities, coordination and scheduling of on-site construction, as well as ensuring all project plans and budgets are adhered to.
Qualified Candidates Shall:
- Minimum 5 years experience in civil engineering/infrastructure/sewer & watermain in a supervisory role, with a proven ability to manage own forces, and sub-trades.
- Certification in a red-seal trade, Technical College Diploma (CET, B. Tech) or Gold Seal Certification a strong asset
- A valid Ontario Drivers license with an acceptable abstract
- Participate in in-house Start up meetings with Project Manager, and Management team.
- Execute Project Planning and scheduling of own-forces, and sub-contractors on site.
- Maintain accurate project documentation including Daily Job Reports, Packing Slips, Workplace Inspection Reports, As-Built drawing’s etc.
- Execute all project plans in accordance with RCL Project budget, and timeline.
- Effectively communicate with all project members including RCL Project Team, Sub-Trades, Consultant(s), Owner
- Ensure all work completed by own-forces, and sub-contractors are compliant with contract specifications, and drawings.
- Responsible for enforcing and ensuring compliance with all RCL, Ministry of Labor, and owners Health and Safety regulations and requirements.