Hours: Monday to Friday, generally 7:00AM – 5:30PM on site (weekends as requested)
Work Location: Various jobsites within York Region, Simcoe County, Durham Region, Toronto, and Peel.
Contribute to the construction of projects through the provision of physical labour, operation of smaller heavy equipment, some carpentry tasks, concrete forming and finishing, and the safe/competent use of tools and equipment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proactive approach to safety of oneself and others;
- Building concrete forms and fill moulds;
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades;
- Assist Heavy Equipment Operators;
- Operate smaller machinery (forklift, skid steer, loader, packer, etc.) and tools;
- Ability to perform carpentry-related tasks;
- Various physical labour on Rutherford jobsites.
We offer a working environment and culture that believes in ongoing professional development, work/life balance, and maintaining a teamwork type of atmosphere where we are all in it together. We also offer competitive wages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
Rutherford is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. We also will provide accommodation, upon request throughout the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.02-$34.81 per hour